Tuesday 30 October 2012

Oh Dear, Twice!!

It's a hard situation to be in, but that is life and certain things do happen.

My best friend also my husbands cousin was out and about, fit as a fiddle, the next morning at 3am she couldn't get out of bed, 3 ambulances came.
4.10am, she was gone.

A male friend of my husbands and myself, been in hospital for 1 week, died 10 minutes before our cousin and best friend.

Then there was a family 90th birthday party held the same day, too late to cancel it, however it got all the family together for hugs and so on, was good therapy for all.

Two funeral now in one day this week.

So sad, May They R.I.P.


I made this graphic earlier this year, I changed the verse this morning.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry M. I wish I could give you a hug. My condolences to the families. It is true you never know. xxoo G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sad news, I think at times I would like to go fast but at other times I would rather be able to make my peace and say my goodbyes to the family........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fast would be good, unfortunately we have no say in it.

      Delete
  3. so sad. RIP. i've just returned from a funeral. he was diagnosed with cancer just a short time ago and now he's gone. my condolences to the families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrible shock for you. Thank goodness we do not know what is waiting for us around the corner. My condolences to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your loss. Sudden deaths are shocking for relatives and friends but for the patient its not such a bad way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good way for the patient..as you say it's the ones that are left behind that are shock.

      Delete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop