Wednesday 3 October 2012

Spring Flowers!

Springtime is one of my favourite times of the year, to see the new blooms coming out, nature at it's best. Driving down the highway to my dads, in some areas I am greeted along the way on both sides with all the Wattle Trees out in bloom, so the bush is almost ablaze with the colour yellow and it's so pretty amongst the green.  The blossoms are just about finished now.


A Wattle Tree blooms.


After arriving I noticed in the garden where my mother's roses are still, this lone tulip.


The next door's neighbors blossom tree.

10 comments:

  1. I saw your answer on Jo Anne's blog so I came over to check you out. Your flowers are beautiful and spring is my second favorite season - but fail is my first. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blossoms, good opportunities for pictures.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh M they are beautiful I can never get over you in Spring me in Fall we seem so close:) XXOO G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is a great season here too. Not too hot and not too cold and plenty of wild flowers as well as garden flowers.The light on the tulip is superb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop