Wednesday 31 December 2014

Some Roses

My camera is having a rest :) due to me not using it, so I found some photos of roses that used to grow in the garden.
It's interesting to go through old photos, some taken in 2000 with the digital camera, and to note how far technology has come with the cameras.
I recall I had a Kodak, Samsung, Canon, Canon, a SLR Canon, Panasonic, DSLR Nikon.  The last two I still have, each camera prior I wore them out expect for one which I dropped.








This one is the only one I still have along with others.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses, and such a treat on a snowy day here at my house! The temperature is -23 F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Oh my goodness, that temperature of yours = -30.5C, never ever been in the cold like that.
      Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. Margaret Roses are perfect for each occasion . I love all your photos but the first is the best,/ Happy New Year for you and your family from Cold Snowy Poland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each new camera seems so good, until the next one is bought. I have kind of worn out three digital cameras. 10,000 photos seems to be a good retirement point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are correct Andrew. I did know once how many photos a digital camera was good for, you have reminded me.
      Happy New Year.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They are lovely, one of my favourite flowers.
      Happy New Year.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful shots it is not only the camera that makes a good shot it is also the person holding it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at those pictures and I can SMELL the roses. Good job. Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling and your comment.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop